wedding anniversary prayer

Prayer:
O God,
I thank You that You have given us another year of life together.
I thank You for the love which grows more precious
and the bonds which grow more close each day.
I thank You for the happiness we have known together;
for all the experience of sunshine and of shadow -
through which we have come to today.
I ask You forgiveness -
for any disloyalty on my part;
for any times when I was difficult to live with;
for any selfishness and inconsiderateness;
for any lack of sympathy and of understanding;
for anything which spoiled even for a moment -
the perfect relationship which marriage should be.
Spare us to each other to go on walking the way of life together,
and grant that for us it may be true that the best is yet to be.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Link to Blog